Private Information includes all such information that can be used to identify someone: name, address, email address or other contact information. Our Private Policy organizes how our company is using and protecting all the information which you give when you use this site. TheNewsRabbit commits to guarantee that your privacy is protected.
All information displayed, transmitted or carried by us is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Under any circumstances, you may not modify, publish, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content on this web site. Like many websites, this site actively collects information from its visitors by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail and feedback forms.
Some of the information that you submit may include personally identifiable information (i.e., information that can be uniquely identified with your full name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and so on). Some areas of this site may ask you to submit information so that you can benefit from the specified features (such as newsletter subscriptions, order processing, submitting a resume). You will be informed at every information collection point about what information is required and what information is optional.
As you transmit your information from your computer to our site, we take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmissions over the internet can be assured to be 100% secure. We strive to protect your personal information, however, we cannot ensure the security of any information transmitted by you to us via the internet, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will use our best efforts to ensure that it stays secure on our systems.
- Data Ownership: The sole owner of all the information available on this site is TheNewsRabbit. A collection of information exists on this site which may be collected for various purposes.
- Communications: This website is regularly used by TheNewsRabbit to communicate with is customers/clients. We share information related to various services that we offer and addressing client queries/complaints.
- Personal Information: All the personal information of the users that have been posted on the website can be updated/deleted as per the choice of the user. Users desiring such change can get in touch with us.
- Security: All the information shared by visitors on the website is stored online as well as offline with ensured security. The data is regarded as highly confidential and is not available to anybody externally or internally.
- Links: This website contains links to many other sites. TheNewsRabbit is not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. This privacy statement applies only to our website.
WHOSE PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
- Clients or Vendors of TheNewsRabbit (existing or new)
- Those who use services that have been provided by us
- Those who work for our client and/or vendor, or someone who uses services and/or products that have been developed by us
- Those who are a client (or work for a client), to whom we wish to tell about and offer our services and/or products
- Our employees, subcontractor, or are interested in working with us