The beauty industry has proved its ability to accomplish strong and endless growth. Among all the products Natural Skin Care is increasingly getting more attention. In order to maintain the long-term health of the skin, products that are used for caring for the skin must be rich in nutrients. And these products should not contain harmful chemicals. Skincare products that are natural and organic are largely preferred by the people. Over the past few years, people have become more and more aware of the product’s composition that they use for their skin. That is why cosmetic manufacturing companies are focused to bring safe and natural skincare products.
Natural SkinCare Products: what are they?
The word natural means something which is derived from nature. The word organic means products that are free from synthetic chemicals. In cosmetic industries, organic products referred to those products that have been verified by one of the several certifying institutions. These institutions are operating worldwide including the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
Since skincare is a very important part of personal skincare. It is said that beauty never fades if it is about healthy skin. The synthetic chemicals can have a detrimental effect on the skin as well as the health of the individual. Natural skincare products are free from chemicals like parabens, aluminum salts, phthalates, sulfur, ammonia, and petrochemicals.
Types and composition of Natural SkinCare Products
No synthetic ingredients and preservatives are employed in skincare product manufacturing. Few chemicals such as dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, and phenoxyethanol can be used but in very little amount. Since synthetic chemicals can cause cancer and genetic mutation in long term. There are various types of skincare products.
Due to changing weather conditions, the skin suffers a lot. As it causes dryness in the skin, body lotion is always in demand. These natural body lotions give smoothness to the skin as well as it has anti-bacterial properties. They contain oils, blended formulations, and purely organics, to offer healthy fixes for dry skin.
Face creams and body lotions
Natural face creams and body moisturizers are among the most demanded product in skincare products. Importance of the natural ingredients has increased as they don’t have any harmful effects on the skin. These natural ingredients include vegetable oils, fruits, and herbs.
Other Natural Skin Care Products include cleansers, oils and serum, moisturizers, exfoliants and scrubs, face packs, and face masks.
Benefits of Natural SkinCare Products
- They get absorbed thoroughly in the skin, removes sun spots and blemishes.
- These skin care products contain ingredients that are obtained from nature.
- Natural Skin Care Products contain anti-oxidants and vitamins.
- They don’t contain any harmful ingredients.
- They are non-allergy and irritation to the skin.
- These products need to be tested on the animals since the ingredients are mostly obtained from plants. So it is considered cruelty-free products.
- They support the sustainability of the environment.
- Technological advancement has been made in which oligopeptides used in skincare products increase the shelf-life of the products.
You can purchase Natural SkinCare Products through:
Natural Skin Care Products have become more accessible from the past few years due to an increase in the distribution network of the suppliers and manufacturers.
Nowadays these products are easily available in malls, specialist stores, supermarkets, conveniences stores, and drugstores. Customers prefer to buy from offline stores in order to ensure the authenticity of the products.
Various manufacturing companies as well as suppliers have started selling these products directly to the customers from their website. So the easy availability of these products on the online platform facilitates the product and price comparison to the customers.
Challenges faced in the manufacturing companies
- The price of natural skincare products is higher than conventional skincare products.
- Many small and large companies are facing challenges of environmental sustainability and ethical production.
- Also, stringent regulations are there for the promotion of natural skincare products.
- The manufacturing companies need to ensure green formulations and eco-friendly packaging.
- Strict regulations have been put forward by various regulatory bodies such as the EU, FDA, and EPA in order to increase the shelf life of the products.
The bottom line
The Natural Skin Care Products Market has been witnessing rapid growth. The growing accessibility of natural skincare products offline as well as on online platforms is driving the market towards growth. Customers’ satisfaction with the purchasing of natural skincare products has increased due to a rise in the number of certified products. Customers can easily distinguish between certified and uncertified products by looking at the symbols and logos. Consumers are more nowadays more concerned about the health and wellness has a positive impact on the growth of the market. In addition to it, increasing the trend of using skincare products by men has also enhanced the sales of skincare products category. As disposable income increases, the spending capacity of consumers, thus the sale of cosmetics products is also increasing.